Prarambhik Bhasha Shikshan Online Course । Diksha App સાથે જોડાવો Early childhood education is a term that describes the educational programs and strategies for eight-year-olds. This period is widely regarded as the weakest and most important stage in human life. Early childhood education often focuses on directing children to learn about drama. The term usually refers to preschool or child care programs.
Table of Contents
Prarambhik Bhasha Shikshan Online Course Join Link to Diksha App
DIKSHA platform provides teachers, students, and caregivers who draw on learning materials that work in a recommended school education system. The teacher approached help such as exercise plans, worksheets, and tests, to make acceptable classroom halls. Students receive ideas, prepare tests, and practice activities. Observers can follow home room tests and explicit questions outside of school hours.
Children’s educational philosophy
Playing through play is a common educational philosophy for young children. Jean Piaget created a pill theme to meet children’s physical, intellectual, language, emotional and social needs. The pidge creativity program emphasizes the educational experience at hand, giving children the opportunity to explore and manage things. Children are learning both academic and social subjects. They learn to write letters, numbers, and spelling. They also learn conversations, collaboration turns, and work in an organized environment.
A torch in childhood education
An educational way of spinning is to provide structures and additional support as the child learns new concepts. The child is taught something new using things he or she has learned. Supporting scalfolds as construction projects, these foundations can be removed with a child’s learning skills. This approach means that education will create confidence.
The lesson goes with this:
Board / University: Country (Gujarat)
Class: Class 1, Class 2, Others
User type: Teacher
આ કોર્સના ઉદેશ્યો – આ ભાષા શિક્ષણ સાથે જોડાયેલી વિવિધ સંકલ્પનાઓની પાયાની સમજને વિકસિત કરવી.
આ અવધારણાઓ પર વર્ગમાં કેવી રીતે કામ કરવું તેની માટે યોગ્ય વ્યૂહરચના તથા પ્રવૃત્તિઓની પસંદગી કરી તેને વર્ગમાં ઉપયોગમાં લેવી.
First collection date 20 June 2022
Draft end date 30 July 2022
The completion certificate will be issued on 100% completion.
A certificate will be issued if you score more than 50% on your test
- મોડ્યુલ-1 એક : ભાષા શિક્ષણની સંતુલિત પદ્ધતિ તેમજ મૌખિક ભાષાનો વિકાસ
- મોડ્યુલ- 2 બે : શબ્દ ઓળખના આધારભૂત કૌશલ્યો અને ડીકોડીંગ
- મોડ્યુલ-3 ત્રણ : વાચન લેખન કૌશલ્ય વિકાસની વ્યૂહરચના
- મૂલ્યાંકન કરવું
Diksha Application Features
• Explore the smart things made by the best Indian teachers and drug makers Indian teachers and students. By India, India!
• Scan QR codes for textbooks and find additional study material related to the point
• Store and supply disconnected items, even outside of internet access
• Find tests and worksheets that match what is taught in the school classroom
• Hear the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, and Urdu in more remote Indian vernacular languages!
• Supports multiple designs for Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes – and more!